Not sure I'll be able to come. Chances are I'll be on my way home from South Dakota. Hope I can come though.
I am the director of a new musical organization called the Winds of the Mountain Empire. This group is a wind ensemble (small concert band) which will rehearse annually during one summer weekend. The ensemble is made up of 39 local musicians.
Winds of the Mountain Empire Concert
Sunday July 16, 2006
3:00 p.m.
Mountain Empire Community College Goodloe Center
Phillips-Taylor Hall
FREE ADMISSION
We will be performing works by W.A. Mozart, Jack Stamp, Derek Bourgeois, Gustav Holst, Eric Whitacre, Frank Ticheli, Clifton Williams, and David Holsinger.
I hope to see you there!
Not sure I'll be able to come. Chances are I'll be on my way home from South Dakota. Hope I can come though.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I possibly may slip out on my lunch break and come by.
I miss this stuff.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Thanks, elp6n!
I'd love to see you and all the other interested lpd forum folks in the audience. Start practicing and we'll have you on stage with us next year, elp6n!
dont go watch this sucky band
come watch us. i guarantee we would have yall rockin like no other
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]
No need at all for that comment.
Shucks I forgot all about it. How was it?
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I went on my lunch hour. I left halfway through Second Suite in F.
I wish I could have stayed - it was going really well.
The arrangement of Star Spangled Banner was hands-down the best arrangement I've ever heard and it was performed extremely well.
Rhonda Goins saw me as I was signing the guest book and she looked at me and said "Where have you been? you're on the wrong side" lol
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks